Multistage pumps must meet the requirements of medium characteristics.
(1) For pumps transporting inflammable, explosive, toxic or precious media, reliable shaft seals or leak-free pumps are required, such as magnetic pumps (without shaft seals, driven indirectly by isolated magnetic force);
(2) For multi-stage pumps transporting corrosive media, the convective components are required to be made of corrosion-resistant materials. For example, fluoroplastics corrosion resistant pump;
(3) For multi-stage pumps containing solid particles, wear-resistant materials are required for convection parts, and cleaning liquid is used for shaft seals when necessary.
3. In mechanical aspect, multi-stage pumps are required to have high reliability, low noise and low vibration.
4. Calculate the input cost of multi-stage pump purchase correctly, including purchase cost and installation and maintenance cost.